When it comes to cleaning office carpets, the process is more complicated than cleaning home carpets. This is because an office is certain to have higher foot traffic and have more carpets to clean. This is not something that one person alone can do, and neither will an office have enough time to train some employees to do it. The endeavor will be way too expensive, hence, the best alternative will be to hire commercial carpet cleaning services.
How to Determine the Frequency of Cleaning the Office Carpet?
Carpet cleaning needs professional help, but people are not aware when and how many times this carpet cleaning needs to be done. Here is how they can determine the frequency of cleaning an office carpet:
- Most companies or cleaning services will need some form of data regarding the carpets before they begin to determine how often the carpets need to be washed. After that, they will estimate the cost and provide you with the cleaning quotes.
- It is not just the cost they will consider; they will also estimate the time needed, the number of people who walk on it, the carpet fabrics, carpet style, and many other little details.
- The cleaning frequency also depends upon the services which you are willing to pay for. This is because there are some cleaning techniques that may be used to clean carpets. For example, steam cleaning, carpet shampooing, vacuuming, and more. Therefore, the methods/techniques used may be dependent on how much you are willing to spend to keep the carpet clean.
Factors You Should Keep in Mind to Determine the Frequency of Cleaning
- There can be permanent damage if a carpet is left by itself to accumulate dirt without frequent cleaning. Therefore, if you have extra carpets stored in some basement waiting for their turn, you should clean them.
- Keep a mental note of how many people are tracking dirt and debris from outside on the carpet. This is because too regular all flow will damage the fibers and result in premature but sometimes permanent carpet wearing.
How Often Do the Office Carpets Need to Be Cleaned?
It is often widely recommended that office carpets be cleaned once a year or every six months in Singapore. This frequency will ensure that dust, dirt, mold, mildew, and other irritating substances that cause health and safety complications are prevented.
If you are looking for a responsible and reliable office carpet cleaning service, then consider hiring a professional to provide wide-ranging services that are conducted by trained and knowledgeable staff. They have many techniques and come with updated technology to carry out the job. If your office carpet is dirty or worn to the point that it affects the company’s image, then it’s certainly time to call for help.
The best method to keep your carpet looking good and lasting is to have them professionally cleaned at regular intervals based on the state of the carpet. To help make sure that your facility or office gives the best possible first impression to visitors and employees, make sure to call the carpet cleaning experts at DW Carpet Cleaning. We will also educate you about the pros and cons of different carpet cleaning methods and techniques.
DW Carpet Cleaning Singapore offers you a one-stop solution for your carpet cleaning needs. Our professional and reliable services include carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, sofa cleaning, upholstery cleaning, as well as mattress cleaning services. Our team of experienced cleaning specialists has served both residential and commercial clients. We are a highly recommended carpet cleaning company, with many positive reviews on Google. Feel free to read through our articles to learn some cleaning hacks. Do not hesitate to call our friendly and responsive customer service team at +65 6653 2977 to solve your carpet cleaning needs!